QuantIC’s Business Development Team can support any funding applications that align with QuantIC's vision for quantum enhanced imaging.
This includes consortium applications to funds such as the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF) and applications to QuantIC's £4M Partnership Resource Fund.
You can contact the Business Development Team for information on all of QuantIC's funding streams.
Partnership Resource Fund - £4M Phase 2
Accelerated Development Fund
The Accelerated Development Fund is open to UK academics with a research interest in quantum imaging and is designed to support universities accelerate innovation in quantum imaging in alignment with industry priorities and societal needs.
NEXT ROUND ANNOUNCED AUGUST 2021
- Projects should bring new ideas in QuantIC, whilst demonstrating how they align with and further the Hub’s mission and how they integrate with, yet differentiate from, our existing pipeline.
- The ADF awards should be a maximum of 24 months in length and each project will receive a maximum award of 250k (200k at 80% of full economic costing).
- Leverage of additional funding and resources is not essential but is encouraged and will be considered in the evaluation process.
The aim of the fund is to help develop new business propositions that can fast-track the commercialisation and exploitation of novel products and/or systems in the field of quantum imaging.
OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
- Projects must be focused on supporting the development of a new venture intended to bring quantum imaging to the market.
- Projects may involve a single applicant or a team. University spinout development teams from across the UK are encouraged to apply
Proof of Concept
The aim of the fund is to fast-track the development, implementation and commercialisation of novel demonstrators, processes and/or systems in the field of imaging, in alignment with QuantIC priorities.
OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
- Projects need to be in the field of quantum imaging technologies and aligned with QuantIC’s vision to accelerate their commercial deployment.
- Eligible applicants are a collaboration of at least one non-academic partner and one QuantIC academic partner.